Driving license

When you pass your practical driving test, you need to apply for a driving licence at the municipality. For this, you need to make an appointment.

Extracts and certificates

Here you will find the following extracts and certificates: Certificate of conduct (VOG), extract from the civil register, extract from the municipal person records (BRP) and receiving visitors from abroad.

Passport and ID card

With an ID card, you can travel throughout Europe. For other countries, you will need a passport. Anyone with Dutch nationality can request a Dutch passport and a Dutch ID card.

Refugees or aliens passport

Refugees living in the Netherlands can apply for a refugee passport to the municipality. If you do not have Dutch nationality but live in the Netherlands, you can apply for a foreign passport.