Building and living

Here you will find all the information about building plots, permits and loans.

Resident parking permit

Do you live in a paid parking district, and you don't have a private parking space? Then you may request a parking permit or a parking subscription.

Loan for starters

You want to buy your first house, but you don't have enough financial resources? It's possible that you qualify for a 'starterloan'. You can then borrow part of the purchase amount at an attractive interest rate at the municipality. This applies to people who already live in Helmond, but also want to settle here.

Environmental permit

Do you have plans to build or rebuild/refurbish things? Or do you have demolition plans? In many cases you will need an environmental permit. You can apply for such a permit at the Environmental Desk of the central government.