Waste recycling station (Milieustraat)
You can bring your waste to the Waste recycling station, Gerstdijk 1, 5704 RG in Helmond (Industrial estate BZOB).
Opening hours and contact
Opening hours are Monday to Friday: 13.00 - 17.00 hours, Saterday: 8.30 - 16.00 hours. During opening hours you can call them via tel. (0492) 47 52 93.
At the moment you can only visit the waste recycling station by appointment. Click here to make an appointment to visit the environmental street.
On the following days there are deviating opening hours:
- Easter: closed
- Kingsday: closed
- Ascension Day: closed (Friday after Ascension Day extra opening hours from 8.30 till 17.00 hours)
- Pentecost: closed (Friday after Pentecost extra opening hours from 8.30 till 17.00 hours)
- Christmas (25 and 26 December): closed
You need some identification (drivers license, ID card or passport) to be granted permission to be at the recycling center. It's for Helmond residents only. Did you move from another city to Helmond, and your ID is not issued in Helmond, please bring some mail that shows your new adress.
- You can only pay with your debit card (cash is not possible)
- You can bring a maximum of 2 m3 per visit (this can't be industrial waste)